Leave Site

I’m in crisis, what do I do?

  • In case of emergency, dial 911 for police, fire, or ambulance services
  • Call or text us at any time: (250) 401-8079
  • Know that you deserve respect and support

What do I take if I leave?

  • If it is safe to do so, take these things:

    • ID (Identification) for you and your children: driver’s license, status card, birth certificates, marriage certificates
    • Medications
    • Cash, bank cards, credit cards
    • Comfort toy/blanket for each child
    • A few changes of clothes